Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Two Faces of Lying Hillary "Nuclear" Clinton

I am for Nuclear, but after I am against it. I support an ISA for Indian Point in front of the newspaper reporters, but don't expect me to work to get it through the Senate. Nuclear will not be in my Presidential Energy portfolio unless those bastards at NEI come up with more money for my campaign.

Which is it Hillary? Are you a two faced liar, a lying bitch, or just a confused former First Lady trying to get by the best that you can? We damn sure know you are not truthful, and apparently cannot give us a straight answers if your Presidential Hopes depended on it. How about you stop spending so much time on the Campaign Trail, and a bit more time here in New York listening to OUR CONCERNS where Indian Point is concerned.



No comments: