Wednesday, February 7, 2007

IPSEC...They Want Your Donations, But Are Asleep At Wheel

This Friday at eight AM, there is a meeting at the NRC headquarters...you can bet that IPSEC has not opposed the meeting, will not be in attendance at the meeting, but will be sending out their email BEGS for money, make the same tired claims that they are working to STOP INDIAN POINT. They will jump up and down, scream and yell about the pending application for renewal as a reason FOR YOU to GIVE THEM more money! Problem is, what is IPSEC really doing? One thing they CLAIM THEY ARE DOING, is keeping US INFORMED through their LIST SERV...OK, count me in.
I live within three miles of Indian Point, I want to be INFORMED! PICK ME, PICK ME! So, with happy tears in my eyes, I submitted a REQUEST to be put in the IPSEC list serve...I mean HELLO, I am the Green Nuclear Butterfly, I need to be informed. I went to Yahoo, found the IPSEC listserve group, applied for membership (yes, you have to be APPROVED!), and waited. Then I waited some more. Today, my wait is over!
I am NOT A MEMBER OF THE IPSEC list serve...why do you ask? Seems that the moderator of the IPSEC list was too busy to realize someone wanted to JOIN! I was AUTO REJECTED when the moderater FAILED TO ACT ON MY REQUEST FOR TWO WEEKS! If you ever wondered WHY OUR SIDE IS LOSING, there is your answer...IPSEC and Riverkeeper get all your money, but when it comes to REAL ACTION, they are ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL.

THE REJECTION LETTER FROM YAHOO:

Hello,

Your request to join the indianpointsec group was not approved. Your membership was automatically rejected because the moderator didn't approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a high quality of service for our users.

If you want, you may attempt to join this group again.

You may find other groups to join by searching or browsing the Groups directory:
http://groups.yahoo.com

If you would like to create your own group, please visit:
http://groups.yahoo.com/start

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.


Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms

No comments: