Friday, January 19, 2007

Attacks On Green Nuclear Butterfly Publisher Continue

ENTERGY and/or THEIR BACKERS ON A WITCH HUNT?
Earlier today, the Green Nuclear Butterfly commented on, "Indian Point assessment may not be that independent" written by Greg Clary of "The Journal News" at this link. In my comments I took specific exception to the commentary of one, "nuclear environmentalist" who all but admits to being inside the power circle of Indian Point. Interestingly, the attacks that had waned in the past few days REIGNITED in a huge way shortly after my comments went up on this local newspaper's site that is closely followed by Entergy insiders. Green Nuclear Butterfly believes it is no accident that the "nuclear environmentalist" commenting on the Journal News site spoke about anti nuke activists being on a WITCH HUNT, as these latest attacks on this link shows. I would guess, that the Journal News has the ability to see who it was that posted the comments on their web site, and in that, EXPOSE the person, who I believe is on Entergy's payroll that is bringing these attacks against me.
For your amusement, and so that you know what extremes the Pro Nuclear Side will go to in their vain attempts to shut down the oppositions voice, to discredit them, I am sharing below the links to the latest online attacks. What's disturbing about these attacks, is their attempt to discredit me by using my business and internet branding efforts as the names of their own blogs meant to attack me. I give you the reader important information in red. If you visited the blogs, at least the person has a bit of a sense of humor...what is sad, is that it is intermingled with a vapid hatred of anti-nuke people, or perhaps a hatred of myself as a person or both. A pathological attraction to trying to destroy me, or silence my voice in this movement.
beltwaypintobean This is the name of a blog I have posted here on Blogspot.
Rank: 2,497,448 (No blogs link here yet)
http://beltway-pinto-bean.blogspot.com The dashes let this slide through the system.
DON'T LET FRUITY ELECTED OFFICIALS FORGET THE DEBT THEY OWE THEIR RADICAL CONSTITUENTS!
Tagged: Indian Point, Nuclear, porgie, royce Using Porgie, Royce as tags.

theyardwhisperer The business name I use for my landscaping work.
Rank: 2,497,448 (No blogs link here yet)
http://theyardwhisperer.blogspot.com
WHY MUST MILLIONS DIE? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE PEACE BETWEEN BUGS AND MAN?
Tagged: Armageddon, Death, Destruction, entergy, Indian Point, Nuclear, porgie, royce

YARD FART The license on my car is YARD ART. No way they would know this without someone watching me in real life, or having the ability to do a DMV data search.
Rank: 2,497,448 (No blogs link here yet)
http://yardfart.blogspot.com
Show your FULL anger! Protest in the nude! Join Greenpiece in protest (not affiliated with Greenpeace). March! Peace!, Piece!, Justicia! Victoria! Salmonella! Rubella! Licorice!
Tagged: entergy, Equality, Freedom, Indian Point, Justice, LSD, Nuclear, nude volley ball, nudity, penstinger, porgie, Power, royce, Tofu, VOLLEY BALL
BPG MORTGAGES The name of a mortgage company that I was briefly associated with over five years ago.
Rank: 2,494,348 (No blogs link here yet)
http://bpgmortgages.blogspot.com
Tagged: Activism, Energy, Engels, entergy, farting, Freedom, gerbils, Greenpeace, hinchey, Indian Point, Justice, martinelli, Marx, mice, Nuclear, penstinger, Petition, porgie, Revolution, royce

ROYCE PENSTINGER One of my online pen names, as well as the email I use for the Green Nuclear Butterfly Blog.
Rank: 2,494,348 (No blogs link here yet)
http://royce-penstinger.blogspot.com
Tagged: Butterfly, Congress, conspiracy, Energy, entergy, Fear, Green, guilt, Heaven, hell, Ignorance, Indian Point, Lies, martinelli, Nuclear, porgie, Pottery, royce, sin, untruth

ADDITION TO THE ATTACK LIST THAT WAS JUST FOUND:
http://whitenuclearsnowflake.blogspot.com/

No comments: