Mark your calendars folks...the annual Indian Point Assessment Meeting takes place this April 26th from 2:30-9:30, with the public review slated from 6:30-9:30 in the evening...usual dog and pony show format in the evening, NRC and Entergy go first, and the public is left with the dregs at the end of the evening.
Should groups like Riverkeeper, IPSEC and Clearwater take actions?
1. Protestors out in front of building.
2. People handing out Pro-Closure literature?
3. Demand our own literature table inside the meeting area?
4. Civil Acts of disobedience during the meeting?
5. Stack the meeting in the same fashion Entergy now does?
The NRC will hold a meeting with Entergy, the licensee for the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant, on Thursday, April 26, 2007, at Colonial Terrace, 119 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567.
There will be an information session from 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm, with NRC personnel available to answer questions. The annual assessment meeting is scheduled from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. The NRC requested the annual assessment meeting with Entergy to discuss the NRC's assessment of the safety performance of the Indian Point Nuclear Generating Units for calendar year 2006.